All reporting and management of GHG emissions that the company is directly and indirectly responsible for.
These activities contribute towards the goals of the 2015 Paris Agreement.
- Identify risks related to the business model, inefficiencies (throughout the value chain)
- Identify or anticipate financing opportunities (Recovery Fund; EU Green Deal)
- Identify or anticipate regulatory compliance risks (e.g. systems such as ETS)
- Prepare and implement emission reduction plans
- Access both domestic and international programmes with recognised certifications and trademarks
- Grow the company's reputation for being committed to, and protecting, the environment
- Be transparent, and therefore credible
- Support CSR reporting
The approach to managing GHG emissions is based on internationally recognised standards and regulations. It considers multiple decarbonisation strategies, including offsetting and insetting ones, and involves working alongside customers throughout the delicate process of communicating their commitments and results, avoiding greenwashing.
One of our experts will contact you.