Sustainable development is development that meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs
Energy transition is the shift from non-renewable to renewable energy sources, so as to create a low-carbon system. Manni Energy embraces this transition by promoting:
- The use of renewable energy
-The adoption of techniques to use energy rationally and efficiently
- The development of innovative and informed energy and facility management tools
We want to contribute towards the goals of the UN's 2030 Agenda, known as Sustainable Development Goals or SDGs—and specifically the points 7, 9, and 13.
- Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all.
- Build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation
- Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts